The White City  - Simon Morden The Nameless City - Faith Erin Hicks Tournament of Shadows: The Great Game & the Race for Empire in Central Asia - Karl Ernest Meyer, Shareen Blair Brysac The House of Discarded Dreams by Ekaterina Sedia (2010-11-18) - Ekaterina Sedia The Desert of Souls - Howard Andrew Jones Kicking Off: How Women in Sport Are Changing the Game - Sarah Shephard A Taste of Honey - Kai Ashante Wilson The Bones of the Old Ones - Howard Andrew Jones Europe at Midnight - Dave Hutchinson Traitor's Blade - Sebastien de Castell

Books started: 12 (including the 2 I'm currently reading)

Books finished: 10

Books not finished: 0

Genre: This month sees the rare appearance of a couple of non-fiction books among the usual SFF - I've always been fascinated by Central Asia and so Tournament of Shadows had been on my bookcase for a while and also took a while to get through!

What progress on Mount TBR? Got rid of a couple and haven't added any, so I guess that's progress?

Book of the month: To be perfectly honest, while I've enjoyed the books I've read this month (though the ongoing sluggishness of Booklikes makes me not want to review them and say why!), none of them really stand out.