Atlanta Burns (Atlanta Burns series) - Chuck Wendig Ancillary Justice - Ann Leckie Ancillary Sword - Ann Leckie Ancillary Mercy - Ann Leckie Bitch Planet Volume 1 - Kelly Sue DeConnick, Robert Wilson IV, Valentine De Landro The Copper Promise - Jen Williams The Tropic of Serpents - Marie Brennan The City's Son  - Tom Pollock The Traitor - Seth Dickinson Honor's Knight - Rachel Bach

Books started:12 (including the 2 I'm currently reading)

Books finished: 10

Books not finished: 2

Genre breakdown: All SFF, all the time! Not even pretending to read anything else this month, no sirree.

What progress made on Mount TBR? Probably not helped by my choosing to re-read Ancillary Justice and Ancillary Sword in preparation for the final book in that trilogy coming out. And then I added a few more books because the ebooks were reduced in price and some new stuff that's due out next year, so that didn't help either. All in all, I think I added more books this month than I read new.

Book of the month:  It feels a little unfair to choose the entire Imperial Radch trilogy (though Ancillary Mercy was just as good as the first two) but they really were the best things I read in October, so I will.