Regeneration - Stephanie Saulter Sorcerer to the Crown - Zen Cho The Just City - Jo Walton Pagans and Christians - Robin Lane Fox Long Night Dance - Betsy James The House of Shattered Wings - Aliette de Bodard The Private Lives of the Saints: Power, Passion and Politics in Anglo-Saxon England - Janina Ramirez Half a War (Shattered Sea) - Joe Abercrombie Death Trick - Richard Stevenson Heart of Iron - Ekaterina Sedia

Books started: 20 (includes the book I am currently reading)

Books finished: 14

Books not finished: 5

Genre breakdown: It almost looked like I don't just live on a diet of SFF books - three non-fiction this month (though I didn't finish one of those) and actual historical crime books.

What progress made on Mount TBR? Ticked off a few books this month and also only added a couple, so I think I'm ahead of the game for once! Woohoo!

Book of the month: In any other month this decision would probably be a tie between Regeneration and Sorcerer to the Crown. These are two great books, one the end to an equally great trilogy, and both highly recommended to anyone who likes SFF. Except that, awesome as those both are, then I read House of Shattered Wings - what a great book, both awesome and creepy at the same time!