Dead Sexy  - Tate Hallaway
This is the follow-up to Tall Dark and Dead, and as with the previous book in the series, Dead Sexy is about magic shop owner Garnet, who has an uncomfortable relationship with the goddess Lilith - said goddess inhabits Garnet's body and has a nasty tendency to take over at times, the most important of these being at the beginning of Tall, Dark and Dead when a group of Vatican-sponsored assassins had killed the rest of her coven.

This time around, Garnet is still trying to deal with the aftermath of her friends' murder and her own gory involvement in the death of those agents, while juggling a relationship with the sexy Sebastian and her ex-boyfriend Parrish. The latter is, of course, complicated by the fact that both Sebastian and Parrish are vampires, although Sebastian can handily go about in daylight regardless. Life becomes even more complicated when an FBI agent tracks Garnet down, wanting to know about what happened to her coven.

Again, as with the previous volume, I enjoyed Dead Sexy and Garnet herself makes an engaging protagonist. I'm not sure it was quite as good as the first book, but it was still entertaining enough to make me want to pick up the next in the series, which is Romancing the Dead.